Blueberry Festival Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser
In conjuntion with the Apex Farmer's Market
Saturday, June11, 2016 | 8:30am -11:30pm
220 N. Salem Street, Apex
$6 per plate | kids under 3 eat FREE!
All supplies and cooking provided by IHOP of Beaver Creek Commons, Apex
Reference our H&RBlock Non-Proft ID: 40010001082159
Kiwanis Club of Apex NC is a non-profit service organization [501(c)(3) 46-3558401] of men and women from all walks of life. We are dedicated to changing the world "One child at a Time" and serving our community's needs. We believe in giving back to our community in many ways.
In addition to our volunteering and outreach, we serve by sponsoring fund raising activities which provide monetary support for the needs of our community, children and youth programs through personal involvement in the giving of our time and skills.
Listed below are just a few of the many services we take part in:
- Provide and deliver dictionaries to all 3rd grade students within the Community of Apex
- Sponsor Green Hope, Apex, and Apex Friendship High Schools & Thales Academy Key Clubs
- Manage 2-mile stretch quarterly for Adopt-a-Highway
- Support Western Wake Crisis Ministry
- Support the Salvation Army
- Sponsor Terrific Kids in Baucom Elementary school
- Sponsor National Fire Safety Program for Elementary Schools
- Participate in the Rex Hospital Apex Kiwanis Blood Drive
- Fund the Boys & Girls Home of NC Kiwanis Cabin
- Work with Habitat for Humanity
- AND MORE
There's room for you!
If you're interested in helping the community, helping kids, having fun, and networking, consider joining the Apex Kiwanis Club.